Allen Ford are looking to recruit a Workshop Controller to supplement our team in our Bath dealership.
To ensure that work received both internally and externally has sufficient
information to fulfill the task satisfactorily.
• To assess each job individually so that the right skills are used and maximum efficiency is achieved.
• Distribute each repair in a fair and consistent manner.
• To authorise non-chargeable rectification of work to be carried out in line with Company policy to a maximum of £100.00.
• To ensure that all job sheets are completed prior to costing and correctly written up in a clear and concise way with sufficient detail to enable understanding.
• To ensure that all repairs are in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer recommendations.
• To ensure that FMC warranty requirements are met and adhered to.
• To progress work through the workshop and ensure that completion times are met. Where completion times are not being met the Controller will also ensure that each customer is contacted and informed of delay at least one hour prior to the stated collection time.
• To authorise and control the issuing of consumables.
• To circulate new and up to date manuals and literature for new vehicles or techniques.
• To update management and reception if available hours are not being, or are not likely to be utilized.
• To record accurately attended and sold hours each day / week and pass to information to Service Manager.
• To advise management of any breaches of company policy, H & S policy or working practice.
• Any other reasonable duties requested of you.
Key Performance Criteria:
To achieve the daily hours worked target.
• To ensure maximum effective use of equipment and labour ensuring high productivity output
• To meet customer requirements and service levels and take corrective action as appropriate
• To ensure minimum wastage of consumable materials
• To ensure all chargeable materials are recorded on job cards for invoicing purposes
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org