Allen Group are looking to recruit a Service Manager for our Windsor dealership.
To achieve the customer satisfaction and operating profit objectives by ensuring that all operating policies and procedures are adhered to.
To ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
and that customer-facing staff are always well presented, trained and behave in
an appropriate manner.
• To achieve the agreed levels of revenues and profitability.
• In conjunction with the achievement of labour efficiency targets, maintain workshop productivity records to monitor the effective use of labour
• To ensure that the relevant company policy is followed at all times.
• Monitor all training requirements and costs to provide satisfactory levels of skill, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of personnel
• Recruitment and performance management of all staff within agreed limits and company policy
• Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the service department
• Advise the Service Director of any serious service-related issues.
• Complete Daily Operating Control and forecasts in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain the required Ford Core / Premium standards and have good working relations with the relevant Ford representatives.
• Ensure that all staff are fully trained in the area of Health & Safety via the Autavis system.
• Ensure that adequate safety and security procedures are in place to protect our customers, staff, the company’s property and assets.
• Maintain high levels of site and workshop housekeeping at all times
• Any other reasonable duties requested of you
Key Performance Criteria:
To meet customer satisfaction objectives and take corrective action to improve
service levels at all times
• Ensure the service department achieves budget objectives by continual (weekly/monthly) examination of accounts, operating controls and composite figures to allow the necessary improvements and corrective action to be taken where variations occur.
• Ability to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices
• To take full responsibility for department health & safety issues and compliance
• Ensure accurate invoicing and job costing in the service department, which will be monitored by the achievement of a labour recovery rate
• To ensure premises and equipment and other assets are controlled and used effectively
• To ensure that published policies and standards are met and maintained.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com